- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of a 17.3 oz package)
- 1 (8-oz) wheel of Brie
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp water
- Kumquats and clusters of grapes, for garnish
- Defrost sheet of puff pastry at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Unfold pastry.
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Center Brie on pastry sheet.
- Spread jam over cheese.
- Sprinkle evenly with almonds.
- Bring corners of sheet together above Brie and twist gently to form a bundle.
- Tie gathered pastry at neck with kitchen twine.
- Chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Beat egg with water.
- Place Witch's Purse on a parchment-lined baking sheet and brush lightly with beaten egg .
- Bake until pastry is golden all over, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place on a platter garnished with fresh kumquats and grapes, if desired.
- Let sit 10 to 15 minutes before serving; let guests cut wedges.
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More