- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- 1 pkg (4 3/4 oz.) chocolate cones (Nabisco Oreo Cones)
- Orange nonpareils
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting, divided
- Green food coloring
- 12 cupcake liners
- Chocolate chips
- Green and red tube icing
- Mike and Ike Tangy Twister Candy
- Chcolate jimmies
- Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe base of cones' dip in orange nonpareils' and set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup vanilla frosting in another zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Tint remaining frosting green and frost cupcakes.
- Turn cupcakes on sides, then place decorated cones on top. Using vanilla frosting 'pipe eyes on cupcakes. Attach chocolate chips for pupils and pipe a dot onto chips. Use red icing for mouths, green icing for warts. Shape candies into noses. Pipe chocolate icing on cupcakes for hair and sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.