- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- 1 pkg (4 3/4 oz.) chocolate cones (Nabisco Oreo Cones)
- Orange nonpareils
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting, divided
- Green food coloring
- 12 cupcake liners
- Chocolate chips
- Green and red tube icing
- Mike and Ike Tangy Twister Candy
- Chcolate jimmies
- Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe base of cones' dip in orange nonpareils' and set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup vanilla frosting in another zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Tint remaining frosting green and frost cupcakes.
- Turn cupcakes on sides, then place decorated cones on top. Using vanilla frosting 'pipe eyes on cupcakes. Attach chocolate chips for pupils and pipe a dot onto chips. Use red icing for mouths, green icing for warts. Shape candies into noses. Pipe chocolate icing on cupcakes for hair and sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More