- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate frosting
- 1 pkg (4 3/4 oz.) chocolate cones (Nabisco Oreo Cones)
- Orange nonpareils
- 1 can (16 oz.) vanilla frosting, divided
- Green food coloring
- 12 cupcake liners
- Chocolate chips
- Green and red tube icing
- Mike and Ike Tangy Twister Candy
- Chcolate jimmies
- Place chocolate frosting in a freezer-weight zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Pipe base of cones' dip in orange nonpareils' and set aside.
- Place 1/2 cup vanilla frosting in another zip-top bag and snip off a small corner. Tint remaining frosting green and frost cupcakes.
- Turn cupcakes on sides, then place decorated cones on top. Using vanilla frosting 'pipe eyes on cupcakes. Attach chocolate chips for pupils and pipe a dot onto chips. Use red icing for mouths, green icing for warts. Shape candies into noses. Pipe chocolate icing on cupcakes for hair and sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More