- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 32 foil wrapped milk chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1 package fudge-striped shortbread cookies (32 cookies)
- 1/2 cup orange molding chocolate (Candy Melts)
- Melt chocolate in plastic bag. Cut a tiny hole in one corner of the bag. Attach a kiss to chocolate bottom of each cookie with melted chocolate. Put enough on so it pushes out on the
- sides of the kiss to form a border. Pipe a bow.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More