- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Syrup
- Cold club soda, seltzer or ginger ale
- 3 scoops (about 3/4 cup) orange sherbet
- TWIZZLERS Strawberry Twists
- Combine syrup with small amount of club soda in 16-ounce soda glass.
- Add sherbet; fill glass with club soda. Garnish with candy.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes one 16-oz. serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More