- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 4 ounces prosciutto, julienne
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh peas
- 6 ounces fresh egg fettuccine
- 6 ounces fresh spinach fettuccine
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1.In a large stockpot, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
- 2. In a large saute pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and butter. When the butter is melted, add the onions and saute until translucent, but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the prosciutto and cook 1 more minute, stirring. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Simmer until the sauce is just thick enough to lightly coat the back of a spoon. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Add the peas and remove from the heat.
- 3. Cook the pasta to al dente. Return the sauce to the heat. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce. Toss well and season with salt and pepper. Finish with parmesan and more cracked black pepper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More