- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 C. Spinach (shaved)
- 1/2 C. Bacon (diced and crisped)
- 1 C. grated Jack Cheese
- 1/4 C. diced tomatoes
- 1/4 C. Red Onion - diced and gently sauteed
- 1 plate Idaho Russet hash brown potatoes
- Place potatoes on oven-safe plate.
- Layer ingredients on top of hash browns with cheese being the last layer and bake until golden brown and delicious.
- Top with horseradish sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More