- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 40 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate
- 5 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 cup sugar
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix together well with a fork.
- Press into a springform pan.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
- Mix on low, cream cheese, eggs, sugar and almond flavoring.
- Add melted white chocolate.
- Pour into springform pan.
- Place a loaf pan in preheated oven with boiling water.
- Bake cheesecake for 10 minutes in a 450 degree oven.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees and bake 45-60 minutes until center of cake is barely firm. Cool to room temp.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve with fresh berries or caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Sharing Christmas with Friends
The Social CookbookSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More