- 40 vanilla wafer cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate
- 5 8-ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1 cup sugar
Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, sugar and butter. Mix together well with a fork.
Press into a springform pan.
Melt white chocolate in a double boiler over low heat.
Mix on low, cream cheese, eggs, sugar and almond flavoring.
Add melted white chocolate.
Pour into springform pan.
Place a loaf pan in preheated oven with boiling water.
Bake cheesecake for 10 minutes in a 450 degree oven.
Reduce heat to 250 degrees and bake 45-60 minutes until center of cake is barely firm. Cool to room temp.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Serve with fresh berries or caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream