- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz Crushed and drained Pineapple
- 1 small pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve with Graham Sticks, Fruit (grapes are terrific with this dip) or Ruffles plain potato chips.
NotesThis is one of the best dips that I have ever had! It is so versatile too.
The chips and dip are like a sweet/salty taste and the grapes with it are just AWESOME!
Hope you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More