- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz Crushed and drained Pineapple
- 1 small pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve with Graham Sticks, Fruit (grapes are terrific with this dip) or Ruffles plain potato chips.
NotesThis is one of the best dips that I have ever had! It is so versatile too.
The chips and dip are like a sweet/salty taste and the grapes with it are just AWESOME!
Hope you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More