- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz Crushed and drained Pineapple
- 1 small pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- Chopped Pecans (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Serve with Graham Sticks, Fruit (grapes are terrific with this dip) or Ruffles plain potato chips.
NotesThis is one of the best dips that I have ever had! It is so versatile too.
The chips and dip are like a sweet/salty taste and the grapes with it are just AWESOME!
Hope you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
MetroCooking DC 2013
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More