- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whole milk, room temp
- 6 egg whites, room temp
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix together and set aside.
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 2 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- In mixer, mix dry ingredients to combine. Add butter and beat at low speed until resembles moist crumbs. Then add all but half cup of liquid ingredients and beat a medium for 1 1/2 minutes. Add remaining liqued and beat another 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat another 20 seconds. (The timing is very important)
- Bake in two 9 inch cake pans at 350 degrees. Transfer to wire cooling rack.
NotesThe best white cake I have ever made!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Koken met Oma
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More