- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup whole milk, room temp
- 6 egg whites, room temp
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Mix together and set aside.
- 3 cups sifted cake flour
- 2 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- In mixer, mix dry ingredients to combine. Add butter and beat at low speed until resembles moist crumbs. Then add all but half cup of liquid ingredients and beat a medium for 1 1/2 minutes. Add remaining liqued and beat another 30 seconds. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat another 20 seconds. (The timing is very important)
- Bake in two 9 inch cake pans at 350 degrees. Transfer to wire cooling rack.
NotesThe best white cake I have ever made!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More