- Cooking Time: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 4 oz. can diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, jalapenos, garlic and green onions.
- Fill wonton wrappers with approximately 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture each.
- Fold wrappers into triangles and press the edges with a moistened fork to seal.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Drop wontons 4-6 at a time into the oil and quickly fry, turning once. Remove when golden brown and drain on paper towels.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Fun appetizers and snacks
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More