- Cooking Time: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 4 oz. can diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, jalapenos, garlic and green onions.
- Fill wonton wrappers with approximately 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture each.
- Fold wrappers into triangles and press the edges with a moistened fork to seal.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Drop wontons 4-6 at a time into the oil and quickly fry, turning once. Remove when golden brown and drain on paper towels.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Lemon and Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
Peanut Butter Butterfinger CookiesSee More