- Cooking Time: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 4 oz. can diced jalapeno peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, jalapenos, garlic and green onions.
- Fill wonton wrappers with approximately 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture each.
- Fold wrappers into triangles and press the edges with a moistened fork to seal.
- In a large, deep skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Drop wontons 4-6 at a time into the oil and quickly fry, turning once. Remove when golden brown and drain on paper towels.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Layered Chocolate Cake
Cullen SkinkSee More