- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 c unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 c milk chocolate chips
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2) Put the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Stir with the wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Set aside.
- 3) Put the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in another mixing bowl.
- Using the electric mixer set on high speed, beat together until well blended and creamy, about 3 minutes. (You can do this with a wooden spoon, but it will take longer.)
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture and stir with the wooden spoon until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4) Scoop up a rounded tablespoonful of the dough and drop onto a baking sheet.
- Repeat until you have used up all the dough.
- Be sure to leave about 1 inch between the cookies because they spread as they bake.
- 5) Using pot holders, put the baking sheets in the oven.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 6) Again, using pot holders, remove the baking sheets from the oven.
- Lift the cookies from the baking sheets with a spatula, and place on cooling racks.
- Let cool completely.
- Source: The Star Wars Cook Book
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More