- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1 t salt
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 1 c unsalted butter, at room temp
- 1 c packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 c milk chocolate chips
- 1 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2) Put the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Stir with the wooden spoon until well mixed.
- Set aside.
- 3) Put the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in another mixing bowl.
- Using the electric mixer set on high speed, beat together until well blended and creamy, about 3 minutes. (You can do this with a wooden spoon, but it will take longer.)
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour mixture and stir with the wooden spoon until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 4) Scoop up a rounded tablespoonful of the dough and drop onto a baking sheet.
- Repeat until you have used up all the dough.
- Be sure to leave about 1 inch between the cookies because they spread as they bake.
- 5) Using pot holders, put the baking sheets in the oven.
- Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- 6) Again, using pot holders, remove the baking sheets from the oven.
- Lift the cookies from the baking sheets with a spatula, and place on cooling racks.
- Let cool completely.
- Source: The Star Wars Cook Book
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More