- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) lemon or orange jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk, well chilled
- crushed graham crackers
- Dissolve jello in boiling water. Cool until slightly thickened.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice with mixer until smooth. Add thickened jello and beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the milk until fluffy. Add cream cheese/jello mixture and beat well with mixer. Line bottom of 9 x 13-pan with crushed graham crackers.
- Spread filling over and top with more crushed graham crackers. Chill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More