- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. ea.) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pint frozen whipped topping
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- Combine first 5 ingredients for crust; reserve 1 cup; set aside. Press remaining into bottom and up sides of pan. Bake at 400ºF for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Filling - Blend pudding and milk until thick; add almond extract. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold water to soften; set in hot water until clear and then beat into pudding. Add with cream cheese; beat well. Blend in whipped topping, powdered sugar and vanilla; pour into crust. Chill 12 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More