- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves red Boston lettuce
- 2 slices red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mayo
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- While toasting bread, whisk honey, mayo, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread equal portions of mixture on one side of each slice of toast.
- Layer half the bacon on two slices, layer with tomato and season with salt and pepper if desired. Layer with onion and lettuce, top with remaining toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More