- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves red Boston lettuce
- 2 slices red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mayo
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- While toasting bread, whisk honey, mayo, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread equal portions of mixture on one side of each slice of toast.
- Layer half the bacon on two slices, layer with tomato and season with salt and pepper if desired. Layer with onion and lettuce, top with remaining toast.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More