- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves red Boston lettuce
- 2 slices red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mayo
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- While toasting bread, whisk honey, mayo, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread equal portions of mixture on one side of each slice of toast.
- Layer half the bacon on two slices, layer with tomato and season with salt and pepper if desired. Layer with onion and lettuce, top with remaining toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More