- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon
- 1 large vine ripened tomato, sliced
- 4 leaves red Boston lettuce
- 2 slices red onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. mayo
- 1 tsp. whole grain mustard
- While toasting bread, whisk honey, mayo, and mustard in a small bowl.
- Spread equal portions of mixture on one side of each slice of toast.
- Layer half the bacon on two slices, layer with tomato and season with salt and pepper if desired. Layer with onion and lettuce, top with remaining toast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More