- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
BackstoryThis recipe came with my husband when we married in 1982. I don't know where he got it, but he'd apparently made them for several years.
Now that my husband has passed, whenever I make them I can feel him right next to me.
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 can regular peanuts (not dry roasted)
- 1 large can cho mein noodles
- Melt chips in double boiler. Mix nuts & noodles together in large bowl.
- Pour meelted chips on top of nut mixture. Thoss til well coated. Spoon out onto wax paper or silicone mat. Cool and eat.
- Store in air tight container (like Tupperware)
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More