WORMS (A COOKIE)
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10-15 min
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 1 can regular peanuts (not dry roasted)
- 1 large can cho mein noodles
- Melt chips in double boiler. Mix nuts & noodles together in large bowl.
- Pour meelted chips on top of nut mixture. Thoss til well coated. Spoon out onto wax paper or silicone mat. Cool and eat.
- Store in air tight container (like Tupperware)
NotesThis recipe came with my husband when we married in 1982. I don't know where he got it, but he'd apparently made them for several years.
Now that my husband has passed, whenever I make them I can feel him right next to me.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More