- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger root -- grated
- 3 stalks scallions -- sliced - white parts only
- 1/4 red bell pepper -- diced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 can chicken broth -- fat free/low sodium
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper -- optional
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 8 ounces thick spaghetti
- Combine first six ingredients well. Roll into small meatballs. Place on an oil sprayed baking rack placed over a baking sheet. Roast in a 400 degree oven for 12-15 min. or till done. Meanwhile, boil pasta according to directions - drain and pour into serving bowl. In a medium bowl, combine chicken broth through peanut butter. Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add peanut butter mixture. Whisk sauce until thickened and bubbly. Add meatballs to sauce - heat through and pour over pasta.
NotesMy version! Rachel Ray did a version of this, but I like this one better.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More