- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryDelicious and healthy.
- 250 g whole wheat pennette
- 200 g broccoli
- 100 g cauliflower
- 1 leek
- 1 head of red radicchio
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 TBspoon soya sauce
- 2 TBspoons EVOO
- dill (I substituted it with basil leaves)
- 1 mozzarella (125 g)
- Clean and wash the broccoli and the cauliflower , and divide into florets.
- Wash and cut the red radicchio into stripes.
- Clean and slice the white part of the leek .
- Sauté the leek and the radicchio in a skillet with extra virgin olive oil and the clove of garlic for 2 minutes on high heat. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, salt it and add the broccoli and the cauliflower florets.
- After 5 minutes add the pasta, as well, and cook until the pasta is very al dente (at least 2 minutes less then the indicated cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and the vegetables and put them into a large bowl.
- Season with the soya sauce, add the sautéed leek and radicchio and the chopped dill (I put basil). Mix everything together and divide between 4 sheets of baking paper. Add the chopped mozzarella and sprinkle with some grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Close the packages and tie them (if you don’t have these fancy silicone wrappers, use some cooking twine).
- Bake in the oven preheated to 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Open the packages directly on plates