- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 naval oranges, peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder; stir into the batter alternately with the yogurt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted into the crown comes out clean.
- For the syrup, lightly butter or oil the bottom of a sauce pan. Bring the oranges and sugar partially to a boil and then let simmer for about five minutes
Notesi got this recipe off of allrecipes.com
i made if for my host family in Hungary the day before my departure, and they absolutely adored it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MetroCooking DC 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More