- Cooking Time: 50
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 naval oranges, peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch Bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg until smooth. Combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder; stir into the batter alternately with the yogurt. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted into the crown comes out clean.
- For the syrup, lightly butter or oil the bottom of a sauce pan. Bring the oranges and sugar partially to a boil and then let simmer for about five minutes
Notesi got this recipe off of allrecipes.com
i made if for my host family in Hungary the day before my departure, and they absolutely adored it.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
culinary karmaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More