YOUR CHOICE BARS - CHOOSE YOUR VARIATION
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- Column A - 1-1/2 cups of (choose one):
- graham cracker crumbs
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- chocolate wafer crumbs
- animal cracker crumbs
- sugar cookie crumbs
- Column B - 2 cups (choose one):
- chocolate chips, bittersweet, semi-sweet, milk, OR white
- butterscotch chips
- peanut butter chips
- raisins (regular or golden)
- M&M's (without peanuts)
- Column C - 2 cups (choose one):
- flaked coconut (5 ounces)
- rice krispies
- miniature marshmallows
- frosted cornflakes, crumbled
- Column D - 1 cup (choose one):
- chopped walnuts
- chopped pecans
- chopped peanuts
- chopped cashews
Melt butter and pour into 9 X 13 - inch pan. Tip the pan to coat the bottom.
Evenly sprinkle one ingredient from Column A over melted butter. Evenly press down with back of spoon.
Drizzle sweetened milk over buttered crumbs.
Evenly sprinkle 1 ingredient from Column B on top.
Evenly sprinkle 1 ingredient from Column C on top of that.
Evenly sprinkle 1ingredient from Column D over the very top.
Press everything down with the clean, flat spatula OR palm of your hands.
Bake at 350º for 30 minutes.
Cool thoroughly on a wire rack and cut into brownie-sized bars.