- Cooking Time: 15min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryBok Choy is Asia's gift... it's the most versatile vegetable... and since I've recently discovered the joy that is Soba noodles, I am finding even more delicious ways to devour it!
- 1/4c + 1/4c Vegetable oil
- 7-10 heads Baby Bok Choy, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 1 sm can water chestnuts
- 5-7 fresh Mushrooms, your choice, sliced
- 1/4c frozen Peas
- 1tsp Japanese Pepper blend, or other HOT pepper blend
- Salt to taste
- 1pkg Yaki-Soba w/flavor packet
- 1/3c Chicken stock
- Heat 1/4c oil in large Wok over med-high flame. Add vegetables, and pepper and salt to taste. Stir-fry 4-6min, til veggies are tender-crisp, mushrooms are sweating and peas are heated thru. Remove from pan and set aside. Add other 1/4c oil and soba noodles. Poke at noodles to help separate. Add stock, and poke at them some more, cooking a total of 2-3min. Add veggies back to pan, and sprinkle contents of flavor packet over all. Stir-fry another 2-3min to coat in flavor and blend noodles and veggies together well. Serve HOT!