- Cooking Time: 15min
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4c + 1/4c Vegetable oil
- 7-10 heads Baby Bok Choy, sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 1 sm can water chestnuts
- 5-7 fresh Mushrooms, your choice, sliced
- 1/4c frozen Peas
- 1tsp Japanese Pepper blend, or other HOT pepper blend
- Salt to taste
- 1pkg Yaki-Soba w/flavor packet
- 1/3c Chicken stock
- Heat 1/4c oil in large Wok over med-high flame. Add vegetables, and pepper and salt to taste. Stir-fry 4-6min, til veggies are tender-crisp, mushrooms are sweating and peas are heated thru. Remove from pan and set aside. Add other 1/4c oil and soba noodles. Poke at noodles to help separate. Add stock, and poke at them some more, cooking a total of 2-3min. Add veggies back to pan, and sprinkle contents of flavor packet over all. Stir-fry another 2-3min to coat in flavor and blend noodles and veggies together well. Serve HOT!
NotesBok Choy is Asia's gift... it's the most versatile vegetable... and since I've recently discovered the joy that is Soba noodles, I am finding even more delicious ways to devour it!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More