- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2
- 3 medium yams, baked (and unpeeled!)
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 veggie bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 apple
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- Place all ingredients except yams in the Vitamix.
- Blend on low, turn to Variable 10, then High. Blend until ginger root is liquified- about 45 seconds.
- With Vitamix turned off, add yams.
- Blend on low, turn to Variable 10, then High. Blend for 30 seconds until desired consistency is achieved. Add more liquid as needed.
- Add more ginger, to taste.
NotesThis soup is so zesty and so yummy! And, it’s easy, with only a few ingredients.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Get Cookin'See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More