- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2
- 3 medium yams, baked (and unpeeled!)
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 veggie bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 apple
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- Place all ingredients except yams in the Vitamix.
- Blend on low, turn to Variable 10, then High. Blend until ginger root is liquified- about 45 seconds.
- With Vitamix turned off, add yams.
- Blend on low, turn to Variable 10, then High. Blend for 30 seconds until desired consistency is achieved. Add more liquid as needed.
- Add more ginger, to taste.
NotesThis soup is so zesty and so yummy! And, it’s easy, with only a few ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Social Cookbook
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More