- Cooking Time: 3
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2
- 3 medium yams, baked (and unpeeled!)
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 veggie bouillon cube
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 apple
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- Place all ingredients except yams in the Vitamix.
- Blend on low, turn to Variable 10, then High. Blend until ginger root is liquified- about 45 seconds.
- With Vitamix turned off, add yams.
- Blend on low, turn to Variable 10, then High. Blend for 30 seconds until desired consistency is achieved. Add more liquid as needed.
- Add more ginger, to taste.
NotesThis soup is so zesty and so yummy! And, it’s easy, with only a few ingredients.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More