- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes (yams), (1 - 15oz can)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with Reynold's parchment paper. In large bowm combine first 5 ingredents and mix well. In seperate bowl mix the next four ingredents. Pour yam mixture into dry mixture and mix just til moistened. Stir in the cranberries. Spoon batter into pan and bake for 1 hour.
NotesThe tartness of the cranberries combined with the sweetness of the yams makes this holiday bread above the rest!!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More