YARD LINE SALAMI
Yard Line Salami
- 13.8-oz tube of pizza dough
- 4-oz thinly sliced salami
- 2-oz thinly sliced pepperoni
- 6-oz grated provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives( used kalamata)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Marinara sauce for dipping
Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface into a 12x14" rectangle. Layer with the salami, and pepperoni. Sprinkle evenly with the provolone and olives. Leave a 1" border.
Starting on the long side roll up jelly roll style.Tightly pinch the long seams and side seams to seal. Place seam side down on a parchament lined baking sheet.
Brush the top with the olive oil and sprinkle with the oregano.
Cut shallow slits 2" apart all down the top of the roll.
Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.
Slice on the diagonal and serve with the warmed sauce.
The top of mine browned very quickly, so you may want to cover with foil for the first 5-10 minutes.