- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
- Baking soda
- Lemon juice
- 1. Add all ingredients according to the recipe.
- 2. Then, add in equal parts baking soda and lemon juice to equal the amount of yeast called for in the recipe.
- 3. Bake as usual.
- 1. Dough does not need rise time when made with yeast substitute.
- 2. The baking soda and lemon juice need to be added last for the reaction to work properly.
- 3. For best results, use fresh baking soda.
NotesOut of yeast or turned off by the price? Here's how to make an effective and inexpensive yeast substitute.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Lau Family Recipes
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More