- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 cups large diced yellow squash and zucchini
- Vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter crackers (recommended: Ritz)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Saute the squash in a little vegetable oil over medium-low heat until it has completely broken down, about 15 minutes, add onion and saute an additional 5 minutes.
- Line a colander with a clean tea towel.
- Place the cooked squash in the lined colander.
- Squeeze excess moisture from the squash.
- Set aside.
- Remove from pan and mix all ingredients together except cracker crumbs.
- Pour mixture into a buttered casserole dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Notescourtesy of Paula Deen...
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More