- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkt Yeast
- 1 cup Warm water
- 1 x Egg
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 tbl Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk, scalded
- 1/4 cup Butter, melted
- 5 cup Flour
- Separate bowl combine the egg, honey, coriander, cinnamon, cloves and salt; Mix well.
- Add the yeast, milk, and butter.
- Beat in 1 1/2 C flour.
- Let rise until double, then punch down, knead for 1-2 min.
- Shape and place in a buttered loaf pan.
- Let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake in 300 oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Makes 1 large loaf
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More