- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 brisket of beef
- 4 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- NEXT DAY
- 1 cup bar-b-que sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- Mix together in a bowl the dry ingredients and rub all over the meat. Put in an airtight container and sprinkle some worcestershire sauce on it. Refrigerate overnight.
- Make a foil pouch for the meat and rub the sauce mix all over it then pour the rest of the sauce over the meat. Seal up real well and back at 350 degrees about 1 hour per pound of meat.
- Slice meat, thin, against the grain and return to foil packages for another 15-20 minutes.
NotesThe compliments just keep coming when I serve this at bar-b-que get togethers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More