- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Ancho peppers, soaked in boiling water, then chopped (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- ½ cup corn
- 2 – 14 oz cans Great Northern beans
- 1 – 14 oz can Garbanzo beans
- 1 – 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 32 oz carton chicken stock
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook onion, pepper, and celery until translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and Ancho peppers and cook for an additional 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add spices and stir to evenly distribute in the pot.
- Break ground turkey into bite sized pieces and add to pot.
- Cook until no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes, and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until chili reaches desired thickness.
- Stir in fresh cilantro, and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Breads and Pastry 101
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More