- Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- Olive oil
- 1 medium onion, small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Ancho peppers, soaked in boiling water, then chopped (remove seeds for less heat)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- ½ cup corn
- 2 – 14 oz cans Great Northern beans
- 1 – 14 oz can Garbanzo beans
- 1 – 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 – 32 oz carton chicken stock
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Cook onion, pepper, and celery until translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Add garlic and Ancho peppers and cook for an additional 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add spices and stir to evenly distribute in the pot.
- Break ground turkey into bite sized pieces and add to pot.
- Cook until no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add corn, beans, tomatoes, and chicken stock.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered until chili reaches desired thickness.
- Stir in fresh cilantro, and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More