- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- wonton wrappers
- chocolate chips
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter
- egg wash
- Cream Sauce:
- 1 pt. heavy cream
- 1 C. sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp slurry (cornstarch and water)
- (you can add flavoring to the cream sauce: raspberry, passionfruit, guava, etc.)
- Heat cream with vanilla.
- Mix sugar with eggs in separate bowl.
- Temper the eggs with the cream slowly and add slurry.
- Fry the wontons filled with chocolate chips and/or peanut butter in 350 degree oil turning often until just browned.
- Serve with cream sauce and eat immediately.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
NFPG Recipe Collection
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More