- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- wonton wrappers
- chocolate chips
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter
- egg wash
- Cream Sauce:
- 1 pt. heavy cream
- 1 C. sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp slurry (cornstarch and water)
- (you can add flavoring to the cream sauce: raspberry, passionfruit, guava, etc.)
- Heat cream with vanilla.
- Mix sugar with eggs in separate bowl.
- Temper the eggs with the cream slowly and add slurry.
- Fry the wontons filled with chocolate chips and/or peanut butter in 350 degree oil turning often until just browned.
- Serve with cream sauce and eat immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More