- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- Salad Ingredients
- One carrot
- One celery stalk
- One radish (or two or three)
- One apple
- Small portion of a head of red cabbage
- Handful of parsley
- Dressing Ingredients
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Topping Ingredients
- Dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- Unblanched almonds
- Finely grate together the carrot, celery, radish, apple, red cabbage and parsley.
- Combine the dressing ingredients separately and add to the salad just before serving.
- Then, also just before serving, add the toppings.
NotesMEMBERS VOTED THIS A BEST OF BAKESPACE RECIPE
I call this recipe Yoga Salad because I got it from a book called Yoga for Women by Nancy Phelan and Michael Volin. It has a beautiful mix of colors to look at and a fresh, sweet taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More