- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- Salad Ingredients
- One carrot
- One celery stalk
- One radish (or two or three)
- One apple
- Small portion of a head of red cabbage
- Handful of parsley
- Dressing Ingredients
- Brown sugar
- Lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Topping Ingredients
- Dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- Unblanched almonds
- Finely grate together the carrot, celery, radish, apple, red cabbage and parsley.
- Combine the dressing ingredients separately and add to the salad just before serving.
- Then, also just before serving, add the toppings.
NotesMEMBERS VOTED THIS A BEST OF BAKESPACE RECIPE
I call this recipe Yoga Salad because I got it from a book called Yoga for Women by Nancy Phelan and Michael Volin. It has a beautiful mix of colors to look at and a fresh, sweet taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More