- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 250 g wholemeal flour
- 1/2 tablespon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 50 g butter
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 150 g yoghurt
- milk for brushing
- Place the flour and salt in a mixing bowl and sift in the baking powder.
- Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs, then stir in the sugar.
- Add yoghurt and mix to a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface, knead lightly and roll out to a 2 cm thickness. Cut into 5 cm rounds with a floured baking sheet.
- Brush with milk, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake in a preheated oven, 220°C for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Transfer on a wire rack to cool.
NotesA recipe I got in England working as an au-pair, staying with a lovely English family
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More