- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the brown sugar, white sugar, margarine and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until incorporated, then mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges begin to brown.
- Cool for a minute on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More