- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the brown sugar, white sugar, margarine and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until incorporated, then mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges begin to brown.
- Cool for a minute on the cookie sheets before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More