- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (I just used less of the dried stuff)
- 1-2 green chilies (seeded - I just used the canned Mexican ones)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar (optional - I used it)
- 1 cup fat-free yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, freshly ground (I just used cumin powder instead)
- Black Pepper to taste
- Blend cilantro, green chilies, salt and sugar into smooth paste.
- Add yogurt and mix until smooth.
- Chill to serve
- Garnish with cumin and pepper (I just mixed it all in there)