- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz fruit flavored yogurt
- 8 oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 c fresh or frozen fruit
- Use yogurt flavors that will match up with fruit flavors, or you can blend flavors.
- Dump all ingredients into blender.
- Begin at low and change to high speed.
- Blend only 15-30 seconds, until light, foamy and fruit is pureed.
- You may add 1-2 ice cubes when using fresh fruit to keep it chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More