- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz fruit flavored yogurt
- 8 oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 c fresh or frozen fruit
- Use yogurt flavors that will match up with fruit flavors, or you can blend flavors.
- Dump all ingredients into blender.
- Begin at low and change to high speed.
- Blend only 15-30 seconds, until light, foamy and fruit is pureed.
- You may add 1-2 ice cubes when using fresh fruit to keep it chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More