- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz fruit flavored yogurt
- 8 oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 c fresh or frozen fruit
- Use yogurt flavors that will match up with fruit flavors, or you can blend flavors.
- Dump all ingredients into blender.
- Begin at low and change to high speed.
- Blend only 15-30 seconds, until light, foamy and fruit is pureed.
- You may add 1-2 ice cubes when using fresh fruit to keep it chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More