- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 8oz fruit flavored yogurt
- 8 oz milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 c fresh or frozen fruit
- Use yogurt flavors that will match up with fruit flavors, or you can blend flavors.
- Dump all ingredients into blender.
- Begin at low and change to high speed.
- Blend only 15-30 seconds, until light, foamy and fruit is pureed.
- You may add 1-2 ice cubes when using fresh fruit to keep it chilled.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More