- Cooking Time: none
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 6oz Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 lime
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh fruit (diced)
- 1/4 cup granola
- In a small bowl whisk the juice of half of lime and honey together.
- Toss in diced fruit.
- Spoon half the yogurt in bottom of a stemmed glass.
- Spoon in half the Fruit mixture.
- Top with remaining yogurt.
- Spoon in remainder of fruit.
- Top with granola.
- You can make your own (we like the Alta Lodge recipe) or use your favorite store bought
NotesWe see the inside of a lot of airports in our travels. Unfortunately they don't always offer healthy dining options. Nothing worse than sitting next to someone on a flight who has brought on a aromatic meal they picked up on the concourse on the way in. A yogurt parfait is a healthier less pungent alternative. Here's our recipe for a refreshingly simple yogurt parfait
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free MamaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More