- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. Splenda or sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 cups quinoa
- 2 Tbls. almond oil
- 2 Tbls. maple agave syrup blend
- Toss quinoa, almond oil, and syrup to coat.
- Spread into a thin layer on a cookie sheet and bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until quinoa begins to brown.
- Cool completely.
- Mix yogurt with sugar or splenda and vanilla.
- Spoon into a glass, top with fruit, almonds, and 2 Tbls. of quinoa crunch.
- Store remaining quinoa in an airtight container.
NotesI eat fruit with yogurt for breakfast often, so I am always looking for ways to change it up. I read a quinoa crunch recipe in the newest Body and Soul magazine, but didn't have all of the ingredients, so I came up with this version. It was a delicious twist!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More