- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Health Toffee Bits
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tb Baking Powder
- 1 Tb Corn Syrup (light)
- 2-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1. Pre-heat oven 375.
- 2. Sifted dry ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. (Personally I don't own a sifter, BUT I use a Mesh Strainer.)
- 3. Cream butter, add sugar, then eggs and all liquids.
- Then add the dry ingredients.
- Once the ingredients are mixed, add the Heath bits and mix on a low speed.
- 4. Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2-inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
NotesI made up this cookie the other day. I made Patriotic (banana, strawberries and blueberries) Cupcakes/Muffins for the 4th and needed something that looked like peanuts for decoration purposes. (My daughter and I are allergic to peanuts.) So I picked up a bag of Heath toffee bits. I only used about half a bag and decided to experiment. This was the end result. My Daughter and husband couldn't wait to dig it and ate them almost HOT. They, of course, had a glass of milk handy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More