- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-1/2 Cups Flour
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Health Toffee Bits
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tb Baking Powder
- 1 Tb Corn Syrup (light)
- 2-1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1. Pre-heat oven 375.
- 2. Sifted dry ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. (Personally I don't own a sifter, BUT I use a Mesh Strainer.)
- 3. Cream butter, add sugar, then eggs and all liquids.
- Then add the dry ingredients.
- Once the ingredients are mixed, add the Heath bits and mix on a low speed.
- 4. Shape dough into 1" balls.
- Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place 2-inches apart on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
NotesI made up this cookie the other day. I made Patriotic (banana, strawberries and blueberries) Cupcakes/Muffins for the 4th and needed something that looked like peanuts for decoration purposes. (My daughter and I are allergic to peanuts.) So I picked up a bag of Heath toffee bits. I only used about half a bag and decided to experiment. This was the end result. My Daughter and husband couldn't wait to dig it and ate them almost HOT. They, of course, had a glass of milk handy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More