- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWhen I crave this I have to take out a roast of beef. I normally do a pork roast but you just have to have beef to make this.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1. Sift flour and salt; add milk gradually.
- 2. Add eggs, unbeaten, beat 2 minutes with mixer. Chill 1 hour or longer. (the chilling is most important)
- 3. Spray your pan with non stick spray such as Pam.
- Cover the bottom of a roasting pan (I use regular sized muffing tins) with drippings from roast; put pan in the oven to heat both the pan and drippings: when very hot pour the batter into the muffin cups.
- 4. Put pan into a 450º oven.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes in total.
- Reduce the heat, without opening the oven door, to 375º after the mixture has risen and continue baking until brown.