- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1. Sift flour and salt; add milk gradually.
- 2. Add eggs, unbeaten, beat 2 minutes with mixer. Chill 1 hour or longer. (the chilling is most important)
- 3. Spray your pan with non stick spray such as Pam.
- Cover the bottom of a roasting pan (I use regular sized muffing tins) with drippings from roast; put pan in the oven to heat both the pan and drippings: when very hot pour the batter into the muffin cups.
- 4. Put pan into a 450º oven.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes in total.
- Reduce the heat, without opening the oven door, to 375º after the mixture has risen and continue baking until brown.
NotesWhen I crave this I have to take out a roast of beef. I normally do a pork roast but you just have to have beef to make this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
My Family Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More