- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fat, from the roasting pan once roast is done cooking, for greasing pan
- Beat milk, water, flout, salt and eggs until smooth and bubbly. Set aside for 1/2 hr.
- Beat again for 1 minute
- Put 1/2 tsp fat into each of the 12 muffins in the muffin pan. Heat in a very hot oven, 500
- ' for a minute or 2
- Fill each tin about 1/3 full with the batter
- Bake at 500' for 5 - 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 400" and bake an additional 5 - 10 minutes. (bake while roast is out of the oven and resting.
- Serve at once, with your roast and gravy.
NotesI absolutely love Yorkshire Pudding. This is the recipe my grandmother has always used and I will pass it on to my kids.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More