- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fat, from the roasting pan once roast is done cooking, for greasing pan
- Beat milk, water, flout, salt and eggs until smooth and bubbly. Set aside for 1/2 hr.
- Beat again for 1 minute
- Put 1/2 tsp fat into each of the 12 muffins in the muffin pan. Heat in a very hot oven, 500
- ' for a minute or 2
- Fill each tin about 1/3 full with the batter
- Bake at 500' for 5 - 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 400" and bake an additional 5 - 10 minutes. (bake while roast is out of the oven and resting.
- Serve at once, with your roast and gravy.
NotesI absolutely love Yorkshire Pudding. This is the recipe my grandmother has always used and I will pass it on to my kids.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More