- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (30 milliliters)
- 2 x eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 milliliters)
- 1 cup all purpose flour (250 milliliters)
- Preparation time is 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using half of the butter, grease a baking pan 13x9" Place in the oven to heat.
- Beat together the remaining butter, eggs, milk and salt. Gradually beat in the flour as the mixture should be smooth. Fill the muffin tin half way up the sides.
- Place the tray back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the temperature down to 350 and continue baking for 15 minutes or until the puddings have puffed and are golden brown.
- Serve hot with syrup or English cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More