- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp butter, melted (30 milliliters)
- 2 x eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 milliliters)
- 1 cup all purpose flour (250 milliliters)
- Preparation time is 25 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using half of the butter, grease a baking pan 13x9" Place in the oven to heat.
- Beat together the remaining butter, eggs, milk and salt. Gradually beat in the flour as the mixture should be smooth. Fill the muffin tin half way up the sides.
- Place the tray back in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the temperature down to 350 and continue baking for 15 minutes or until the puddings have puffed and are golden brown.
- Serve hot with syrup or English cream
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More