- Cooking Time: 40-45 mins
- Servings: 4-12
- Preparation Time: 10
- Equal amounts of eggs flour and milk, use a glass and fill up to the line with the ingredients
- A handful of rosemary to flavour if u want to
- 10 spoonfuls of oil
- Equal amounts of eggs flour and milk into a bowl
- Mix together until tiny bubbles start to appear
- Mix in the rosemary if using
- Place the mixture into the fridge for at least 20 minutes
- When you are ready to cook the Yorkshire place a spoonful of oil in each cupcake tray and warm in the oven for five minutes
- Pour mix into each dish and cook for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown.
- Have a lovely meal
NotesI love cooking roast dinners and love all sitting down together on a Sunday and having dinner, I enjoy cooking and making things from scratch, I found this recipe for Yorkshire pudding which I always thought to be a hard food to make and it is so simple and easy to make, you can always use it to make toad in the hole too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More