- Cooking Time: 40-45 mins
- Servings: 4-12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI love cooking roast dinners and love all sitting down together on a Sunday and having dinner, I enjoy cooking and making things from scratch, I found this recipe for Yorkshire pudding which I always thought to be a hard food to make and it is so simple and easy to make, you can always use it to make toad in the hole too!
- Equal amounts of eggs flour and milk, use a glass and fill up to the line with the ingredients
- A handful of rosemary to flavour if u want to
- 10 spoonfuls of oil
- Equal amounts of eggs flour and milk into a bowl
- Mix together until tiny bubbles start to appear
- Mix in the rosemary if using
- Place the mixture into the fridge for at least 20 minutes
- When you are ready to cook the Yorkshire place a spoonful of oil in each cupcake tray and warm in the oven for five minutes
- Pour mix into each dish and cook for 20-25 mins until risen and golden brown.
- Have a lovely meal
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More