- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 5
- A loaf of French Bread
- One container of Sabra Hummus With Roasted Pine Nuts
- 6 Eggs
- Hard boil your 6 eggs.
- Cut your French Bread into 1" slices and put in the oven and broil the bread until it is crusty.
- Let your eggs and bread cool.
- Cut your eggs to match the same amount of pieces of bread you have.
- Once your bread and eggs are cooled arrange bread on a serving platter.
- Put as much hummus on your bread as you wish.
- Then top the hummus with a piece of egg.
- Eat and you won't believe your hummus.
NotesI love Sabra Hummus. I first discovered it when I was working at Kroger. I worked in the Deli Department and we would have to come up with creative ways to sell products. So I created " You won't believe your Hummus "
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More