- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 5
- A loaf of French Bread
- One container of Sabra Hummus With Roasted Pine Nuts
- 6 Eggs
- Hard boil your 6 eggs.
- Cut your French Bread into 1" slices and put in the oven and broil the bread until it is crusty.
- Let your eggs and bread cool.
- Cut your eggs to match the same amount of pieces of bread you have.
- Once your bread and eggs are cooled arrange bread on a serving platter.
- Put as much hummus on your bread as you wish.
- Then top the hummus with a piece of egg.
- Eat and you won't believe your hummus.
NotesI love Sabra Hummus. I first discovered it when I was working at Kroger. I worked in the Deli Department and we would have to come up with creative ways to sell products. So I created " You won't believe your Hummus "