- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Hothouse, slicing or everyday Walmart bin-dump cucumbers
- 1 container of pre-made Hummus
- black sesame seeds
- Or a drop of basil pesto
- Or a bit of sun-dried tomato
- 1. Peel cucumbers to remove skins.
- 2. Slice into bite sized pieces.
- 3. Spoon cute little dollop of hummus on top.
- 4. Smugness check. Yeah, just a little something you “whipped up.” You’re so good.
NotesCucumbers are like pets. They are there for you when you need a pick-me-up and they are loyally steadfast companions when you need them most.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More