- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Hothouse, slicing or everyday Walmart bin-dump cucumbers
- 1 container of pre-made Hummus
- black sesame seeds
- Or a drop of basil pesto
- Or a bit of sun-dried tomato
- 1. Peel cucumbers to remove skins.
- 2. Slice into bite sized pieces.
- 3. Spoon cute little dollop of hummus on top.
- 4. Smugness check. Yeah, just a little something you “whipped up.” You’re so good.
NotesCucumbers are like pets. They are there for you when you need a pick-me-up and they are loyally steadfast companions when you need them most.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More