- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Hothouse, slicing or everyday Walmart bin-dump cucumbers
- 1 container of pre-made Hummus
- black sesame seeds
- Or a drop of basil pesto
- Or a bit of sun-dried tomato
- 1. Peel cucumbers to remove skins.
- 2. Slice into bite sized pieces.
- 3. Spoon cute little dollop of hummus on top.
- 4. Smugness check. Yeah, just a little something you “whipped up.” You’re so good.
NotesCucumbers are like pets. They are there for you when you need a pick-me-up and they are loyally steadfast companions when you need them most.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More