- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryCucumbers are like pets. They are there for you when you need a pick-me-up and they are loyally steadfast companions when you need them most.
- 1 Hothouse, slicing or everyday Walmart bin-dump cucumbers
- 1 container of pre-made Hummus
- black sesame seeds
- Or a drop of basil pesto
- Or a bit of sun-dried tomato
- 1. Peel cucumbers to remove skins.
- 2. Slice into bite sized pieces.
- 3. Spoon cute little dollop of hummus on top.
- 4. Smugness check. Yeah, just a little something you “whipped up.” You’re so good.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chips Galore Cookies
Betty Crocker Spinach-Cheese BallsSee More