YOUR LOYAL CUCUMBER AND HUMMUS APPETIZER SOLUTION.
- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Hothouse, slicing or everyday Walmart bin-dump cucumbers
- 1 container of pre-made Hummus
- black sesame seeds
- Or a drop of basil pesto
- Or a bit of sun-dried tomato
1. Peel cucumbers to remove skins.
2. Slice into bite sized pieces.
3. Spoon cute little dollop of hummus on top.
4. Smugness check. Yeah, just a little something you “whipped up.” You’re so good.
Cucumbers are like pets. They are there for you when you need a pick-me-up and they are loyally steadfast companions when you need them most.
No Reviews at this time.