- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large tilapia filets
- Lawry's seasoning salt (original)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a skillet over medium heat, add 3 turns of extra virgin olive oil.
- Rinse and blot tilapia filets with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with lawry's seasoning salt.
- I tend to have a heavy hand with the seasoning, but, you don't want to give it a crust.
- Add the tilapia to the skillet and saute until done, turning once.
NotesOne of our favorite Mexican restaurants serves a version of this. This is my 'make at home' version. We love it! VERY easy!
I serve this with Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready-Rice and Bush's canned black beans. A side of salad and/or guacamole work well! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
CRISPY BAKED RAVIOLI
Banana TrifleSee More