- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large tilapia filets
- Lawry's seasoning salt (original)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a skillet over medium heat, add 3 turns of extra virgin olive oil.
- Rinse and blot tilapia filets with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with lawry's seasoning salt.
- I tend to have a heavy hand with the seasoning, but, you don't want to give it a crust.
- Add the tilapia to the skillet and saute until done, turning once.
NotesOne of our favorite Mexican restaurants serves a version of this. This is my 'make at home' version. We love it! VERY easy!
I serve this with Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready-Rice and Bush's canned black beans. A side of salad and/or guacamole work well! :)
Decadent Desserts Made From
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More