- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large tilapia filets
- Lawry's seasoning salt (original)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- In a skillet over medium heat, add 3 turns of extra virgin olive oil.
- Rinse and blot tilapia filets with a paper towel.
- Sprinkle with lawry's seasoning salt.
- I tend to have a heavy hand with the seasoning, but, you don't want to give it a crust.
- Add the tilapia to the skillet and saute until done, turning once.
NotesOne of our favorite Mexican restaurants serves a version of this. This is my 'make at home' version. We love it! VERY easy!
I serve this with Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready-Rice and Bush's canned black beans. A side of salad and/or guacamole work well! :)
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Crockpot Garlic & Brown Sugar Chicken
Sour Cream Apple Squares
My Individual Pineapple Upside DownsSee More