- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis super-simple 2-ingredient recipe is a Weight Watchers Fave!
1 Muffin, or 3 minis - 181 calories, 3.5g fat, 37g carbs, 2g, fiber, 2g protein - 4 WW points
A hungrygirl.com favorite!
I make these yummy muffins at least once a week - stored in a ziploc bag or airtight container, they remain moist and chewy.
- 1 box devil’s food cake mix
- 1 can solid pack pumpkin (15 oz.can)
- *6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- *WARNING - the chocolate chips are my own addition to this recipe, so they will definetly raise the point value/calorie count. The addition of the chips is TOTALLY worth it, however.
- Mix the two ingredients together.
- Don't add anything else that may be mentioned on the box, such as eggs, oil, or water.
- The mixture will be very thick and you will be tempted to add in other things to make the batter smoother.
- DO NOT DO THIS AS IT WILL RUIN EVERYTHING!
- Place batter into muffin tins (or mini muffin tins) lined with paper, or sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Makes 12 regular or 36 mini muffins.