- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp hazelnut liqueur or dark rum
- (you can substitute with extract)
- Heat milk in small pan, moderate heat, until it comes to a boil.
- In a blender combine egg, sugar, salt, chips, and liqueur. Run on low setting.
- Pour in the boiling milk in a slow stream; the hot milk will cook the egg and melt the chocolate. Then blend 1 minute until smooth.
- Spoon into 4 demitasse cups and chill. Add whipped cream when ready to serve. (Add a mint leaf to the top of the whipped cream for the "wow" effect.)
NotesThis tastes like you slaved in your kitchen like a pro...but never tell them how you made it. It'll be our little secret. Just you, me, and the entire BakeSpace world.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Adventures in CookingSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More