- Cooking Time: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. firmly packed (light) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp frangelica (hazelnut liquor)
- 1 tbsp coffee liquor
- 2 large eggs
- 2.5 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- .5 tsp salt
- 2 11.5 oz chocolate chips
- 1 c walnuts
- .5 c pecans
- .5 c mac nuts
- Bake 325F for 6 minutes
- Electric blend first 6 ingredients.
- Add eggs.
- Mix dry stuff, stir into butter.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Add everything.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More