- Cooking Time: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. firmly packed (light) brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp frangelica (hazelnut liquor)
- 1 tbsp coffee liquor
- 2 large eggs
- 2.5 c flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- .5 tsp salt
- 2 11.5 oz chocolate chips
- 1 c walnuts
- .5 c pecans
- .5 c mac nuts
- Bake 325F for 6 minutes
- Electric blend first 6 ingredients.
- Add eggs.
- Mix dry stuff, stir into butter.
- Add nuts and chocolate chips.
- Add everything.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More