Yummy, yummy cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
Well, my mom and I were browsing the internet and stumbled across this recipe. We had a lot of fun making them, having a, what a lot of people will call, a mother & daughter bonding time. :] I definitely had fun!
Submitted by: "Julia"
Ingredients You'll Need
1 stick of butter, plus 1 or 2 teaspoons for greasing the cookie sheet
1 cup sugar
1 cups all-purpose flour
⅔ cup cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup raisins
Before starting with the ingredients, set oven to 350 degrees.
1. Leave your butter out to soften, or microwave it if you can't wait.
2. Put the butter in the bowl, and beat it with the wooden spoon until it gets creamy. Beat in the sugar until it is thoroughly mixed.
3. Crack open both eggs, and put them into the bowl that has the butter and sugar in it. Be careful not to get any bits of eggshell in the bowl. Beat the eggs with the butter and sugar until they are all mixed in.
4. Take the sifter, and put these ingredients into it: the flour, the cocoa, the baking powder and the salt. Sift them into the bowl with the butter, sugar and eggs. Slowly mix everything together with the wooden spoon until it becomes brown and gooey. Then mix in the raisins.
5. Wrap your cookie sheet with a piece of aluminum foil, keeping it nice and smooth. Smear the remaining 1 or 2 teaspoons butter all over the foil. Scoop up a teaspoon of the batter. Now, take the second teaspoon and use it to push the batter off onto the cookie sheet.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies