- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cup cooked macaroni, kept warm
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), diced
- 1 medium green pepper(s), diced
- 1 medium carrot(s), diced
- 1/4 cup red onion(s), minced
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- While macaroni is still warm, place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and relish; toss to coat. Add peppers, carrot and onion; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled. Yields about 2 points per 1/2 cup serving.
NotesWhen I joined WW I missed Macaroni Salad and was pleasantly surprised by the creamy yummyness of this dish!
Yields about 2 points per 1/2 cup serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More