- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cup cooked macaroni, kept warm
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), diced
- 1 medium green pepper(s), diced
- 1 medium carrot(s), diced
- 1/4 cup red onion(s), minced
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- While macaroni is still warm, place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and relish; toss to coat. Add peppers, carrot and onion; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled. Yields about 2 points per 1/2 cup serving.
NotesWhen I joined WW I missed Macaroni Salad and was pleasantly surprised by the creamy yummyness of this dish!
Yields about 2 points per 1/2 cup serving.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More