- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 1/2 cup cooked macaroni, kept warm
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 Tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 medium sweet red pepper(s), diced
- 1 medium green pepper(s), diced
- 1 medium carrot(s), diced
- 1/4 cup red onion(s), minced
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- While macaroni is still warm, place in a large bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream and relish; toss to coat. Add peppers, carrot and onion; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or chilled. Yields about 2 points per 1/2 cup serving.
NotesWhen I joined WW I missed Macaroni Salad and was pleasantly surprised by the creamy yummyness of this dish!
Yields about 2 points per 1/2 cup serving.
The One Dollar Cookbook
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More